Insurance Office Assistant Job Description
This role provides administrative support to an insurance agency. A team member will perform secretarial duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, scheduling appointments, distributing mail, and directing customer inquiries to the appropriate department.
Additionally, employees will work to identify leads, identify customer needs, and provide services to new clients.
At Adrar Insurance, our number one priority is ensuring a safe, pleasant, and effective environment for employees to thrive, and clients to feel cared for while engaging with our team.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Adaption of skills necessary to operate a business.
- graduate or equivalent
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Business, marketing and administrative knowledge preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Ability to execute a detailed business plan
- Willing to learn and progress in the field
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive hourly pay plus an opportunity for a bonus.